This hotfix release 2.0.1 comes with mainly fixes and minor improvements, as listed below.
- The system performance has been improved, which results in an increase of loading speed for the following areas: Progression and benchmarking widgets
- Study entry overview and switching between forms
- Validations and custom notifications (in study setup step 5)
- Advanced filter widget in the subject overview
- Subject overview is now accessible via the navigation side-bar for study dashboard and documents & files.
- Smart field: Possibility to use operators within numeric formulas and smart field updates are excluded from the reason for change feature.
Several smaller issues within the following areas have been fixed:
- Audit trail: Order in scheduled event forms now follows the workflow logic and audit trail filter dropdown options only show enabled modules.
- (S)AEs: Updated notification link redirecting to the respective (S)AE event.
- Subject information: Email and landline phone (if filled in) are now again shown in the ****export.
- Widgets: The fill-out statistics widgets now works for all studies and surveys without having to select a specific project.
- User roles: The subject profile button is now shown to users with read subject information rights. Users that only have read rights for input form management are now able to open the field details to see existing fields and the update button.
- Closed queries in forms can now be viewed via the “view query” dropdown option.
- Custom notification: For every enrolled patients only one CN is sent (if previously configured). This also applies to the re-enrolment of subjects.
This list includes the main but is not limited to all changes. You can view and download the release notes for the 2.0.1 version update here.