With our minor release 4.2.0 we introduced several new features, improvements and bugfixes. See the most important updates below.
New Features & Improvements:
- Two new site engagement dashboard widgets: Investigators, monitors and sponsors will be able to gain more transparency by comparing subject enrolment and data completion rates across sites in real-time.
- Further loading speed improvements for the subject overview, the (S)AE overview, data saving actions and (S)AE creation
- Improved eConsent set-up for better configurability and scalability
- Multiple technical improvements, incl. internal monitoring improvements
- Rights of disabled modules are no longer shown in the collaborators and roles export
- ePro fixes, incl. the fix to send customized ePro reminders via SMS, the reply-to email is added to the email again if configured, fields with a 0 value are not counted as empty fields anymore
- Export fixes, incl. the query export is now working again, also if there are no queries on (S)AEs
- .xls files can be uploaded to the file upload field again
- and more
You can view and download the release notes for the 4.2.0 version update here.