This minor release 2.0.1 comes with new functionalities and improvements on our export module as well as fixes in multiple areas of the system, as listed below.
New Features & Improvements:
- The Subject Audit Trail Export in PDF format is now available as a premium feature in Climedo. All users with respective export rights in the project set-up have the option to export via the “Data export” module. This file includes all audit trail logs created for a subject during the course of the study.
- For main users it is now possible to draw a Main User Export in Excel format from the main user overview. This file contains user information as well as an overview of his/her access rights.
- It is now possible to export all roles that have been set-up in a study. The previously existing collaborator export only includes the relevant role information of selected collaborators.
- The Export Naming Logic has been made consistent for all export files.
- The search for a subject ID in the subject overview was enabled again
- Audit Trail: users can now view audit trail events of archived sites; grouping of field & form added events in the audit trail overview; adding form and step information for locked/signed events in the detailed changes
- Exports: the survey export as well as the unscheduled events export now display the subjects that have been selected for export; the additional zip file inside a CSV export zip file is removed; the annotated PDF now shows the correct set-up of tab dependencies, overlapping text issues have been fixed and the (S)AE form is now again visible;
- Unscheduled: reference data update
You can view and download the release notes for the 2.1.0 version update here.