In this major release 3.0.0 we introduced entirely new features and added improvements and bugfixes in several areas of the software, as listed below.
- (S)AE 2.0: We improved our current (S)AE module by extending already existing core functionalities to (S)AEs, ensuring consistency across the system and allowing to set-up flexible workflow processes to facilitate the work for all parties involved. These changes include:
- a new enhanced (S)AE overview, including the progress status per (S)AE as well the option to display custom fields which facilitate the navigation through the module. In addition, it is now possible to save and apply (S)AE filter queries to the overview.
- in the new forms and workflow configuration area of the study, users can now create and integrate multiple (S)AE forms to be filled by sites
- core functionalities such as locking, excluded collaborator roles or template sharing is now also enabled for (S)AE forms
- for each study, the condition for when an adverse event is defined as serious, can be defined
- pre-filled fields in the (S)AE form allow to display already collected data in the (S)AE form
- Wearables: It is now possible to integrate wearables data as additional source of data collection into a study. Data collection via wearables is focused on activity data, including step count, distance, heart rate and sleep duration. This data can be viewed and visualised via graphs in the wearables module per subject .
- Table / Repeating Fields: We extended the table input field with the following functionalities:
- The option to create validations, notifications and dependencies on column level
- Switch between the table and the repeating fields view
- As further table customisations, users can limit the amount of rows / field groups that can be added by the fill-out user, use custom button-naming options
- A new horizontal table export format, which provides the possibility to export tables in a separate tab, displaying the table layout similar to how it is shown in the system
- Automated Queries: We introduced the automated queries feature as part of the validation settings (step 5), with which query conditions can be pre-defined and queries are automatically opened when the condition(s) becomes true.
You can view and download the release notes for the 3.0.0 version update here.