With our minor release 3.1.0 we introduced an eConsent flow in Climedo, a new field type “mirrored fields” as well as some slider field improvements. See the most important updates below.
New Features & Improvements:
- eConsent flow: full integration of an electronic signature tool provider which allows users to conduct a fully remote signature process of the consent document (incl. configuration and upload of consent documents, definition of signees, signature request triggers). Furthermore, televisit solutions can be added to this flow.
- Mirrored fields: option to mirror a given value from a field in form A to form B. This new field type also enables calculations across forms.
- Slider: Several improvements, incl. an inactive state of the slider, the configuration of a default position and multiple design improvements.
- Audit Trail PDF shown collaborator name in “Printed by” property
- ePro history and query type property was removed from the survey PDF export
- corrected the progress calculation for tables
You can view and download the release notes for the 3.1.0 version update here.