With our minor release 3.2.0 we introduced several new features, improvements and bugfixes. See the most important updates below:
New Features & Improvements:
- Partial date entry is now possible in Climedo. Users can configure the accepted date formats for this new field type, thus still ensuring the collection of the required information.
- Answer option values will enable users to assign a numeric value to answer options and thereby greatly simplifies subsequent analyses. This feature will enable calculations based on answers of single choice and dropdown fields.
- The new report module enables to configure aggregated and customised exports in Excel format, thus facilitating study analyses and providing a summary overview to sponsors, monitors and data managers. A variety of configurable basis reports is provided, incl. reports for the subject status, subject enrollment, query status, (S)AE status, scheduled events (data count & exact data), and (S)AE exact data.
- Several table fixes (e.g. hidden columns not calculated into fill-out progress, display of entire value in date and time field)
- eConsent fixes (e.g. correct update of signee, audit trail events only visible to respective users)
- Slider fixes (e.g. correct display of ticks and slider values, reverting back to default position during mobile scrolling)
You can view and download the release notes for the 3.2.0 version update here.