With our minor release 3.3.0 we introduced several new features, improvements and bugfixes. See the most important updates below:
New Features & Improvements:
- One-device enrollment: The new “one-device enrollment” module allows enrollment of multiple subjects with the same contact information to a study, supporting the use of site tablets to fill out ePROs without the need for subjects to bring and use their own device.
- Bulk locking and signature: With this feature, you can lock or sign up to five subjects simultaneously with the option to filter by study step.
- Self-Registration: Patients have the convenience of self-registering to a study in Climedo, either by scanning a QR code or directly accessing the unique enrollment links. Once a link is scanned, it is tied to the patient’s device for increased data safety. To ensure the patient has provided a correct email address and is willing to receive ePROs throughout the study, Climedo offers double opt-in.
- Performance Improvements: Improvements in system performance include faster loading of the subject overview, subject overview loading times, deletion of collaborators, audit trail search bar, and field audit trail.
- eConsent: Minor usability improvements include validation checks for required data entries and improved eConsent restart button behavior.
- Random SIC generation: It is now possible to use an alternative SIC format, which will be a randomly generated 8-digit combination of numbers and characters.
- Amendments: Improvements regarding the efficiency of study amendments. In addition, part of the study setup is now visible but non-editable in active studies.
- Several export-related fixes (No overlapping of (S)AE table of contents, 0 value is included in validation settings in annotated PDF, correct table row naming after name was changed)
- Mirroring of empty data to destination fields
- Several table fixes (“add new entry” and “bin symbol” are greyed out for ePRO form when it is open from subject overview, export of table use display labels for export)
You can view and download the release notes for the 3.3.0 version update here.