With our minor release 4.1.0 we introduced several new features, improvements and bugfixes. See the most important updates below.
New Features & Improvements:
- Dashboard improvements:
- Benchmarking: option to filter the benchmarking dataset for the selected subject’s site and to compare it to other sites
- Progression: comparison of progression curves between individual patients, promoting a deeper understanding of the patient journey and identifying outliers that may require special attention.
- Several widget types (medical data widgets, bar charts, pie charts or operational widgets such as fill-out statistics): option to filter the visualized dataset based on pre-defined smart filters for a more granular and customizable analysis.
- Newly integrated rich text functionality allows study managers to structure the dashboards more effectively and share relevant information and descriptions. They can highlight important information, upload images and logos and share study-related news and updates.
- Translation Module: Fast and workaround-free configuration of multiple languages for ePRO and eCRF forms to provide support for multi-national studies
- Static Randomization: To ensure a smooth user experience for sites and data managers, the randomization allocation is now fully integrated into Climedo. A randomization list can be uploaded by the user which defines all available randomization slots in a study. This list is used by the system to allocate subjects respectively to the defined subgroups. With our rights management unblinded and blinded studies can be conducted.
- Hybrid Consent: Possibility to track both paper and eConsent inside a study
- Setup of custom ePRO reminder messages
- Container Migration: Technical improvements to ease the process of running migrations
- Several ePRO detailed overview display fixes
- Cells in tables can be marked as available / unavailable
- and many more!
You can view and download the release notes for the 4.1.0 version update here.